1. We invite you to contact the Admissions Office and join us for a personal tour with our Director of Enrolment
2. The next step will be to complete our online application
. You will be required to upload:
- A recent photo of the applicant
- The applicant's final report card from last year, and any reports from current year
- A copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
3. A call from the Admissions Office will follow receipt of the application to answer any questions and book a visit day. During the visit day the applicant will be hosted by a student ambassador and follow his or her class schedule. The applicant will also complete an interview with the Director of Enrolment. If the applicant is hoping to enter Grades 7-11, they will be required to write an entrance test, which will include Math, reading and writing components.
4. The applicant will then receive timely notification of the admissions decision. When the applicant is offered a place at SJK, an enrolment agreement will be issued. To secure the place, all forms must be completed and returned in a timely manner and include the tuition deposit ($3,000) as well as
the one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $2,000.
Fees can be paid directly to the School by cheque, cash or debit. Payment can also be made as an online bill payment option with all major Canadian financial institutions' websites. Should you wish to pay by credit card, a processing fee will apply.