- Please complete and submit the application online.
- CAD $100 application fee (payable by credit card)
- Please provide the following supporting documents:
- Birth certificate, passport, or Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- A recent photo
- Report cards of the two most recent years
- A personal statement (written independently by the applicant)
- Entrance Exam
- Any one of the standard tests of TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or SSAT is sufficiently acceptable. Please see English Language Test Benchmarks for details.
- For those who don't have access to any of the above tests, an SJK entrance exam will be administered online.
- Admission Interview
- The Admissions Team will conduct an interview with the applicant and parents via Zoom video conference.
- The Character Skills Snapshot by EMA is preferred, but not mandatory.
Decision of Enrolment
Approximately two weeks after the completion of the admission interview, the Enrolment Team will inform the applicant of the School’s decision. An Offer of Admission may be made to the applicant. The parents are invited to review the Enrolment Contract. Should the applicant and parents accept the offer, the parents will be required to sign the contract, make full payment of the Boarding Student Fee and one-time New Student Registration Fee.
Upon receiving the signed contract and full payment, a Confirmation of Enrolment Letter will be issued to the student and parents.
Once the student is enrolled, the Enrolment Team will support the student and parents to prepare for international travel and for attending SJK in the new school year.